Pool Rules & Regulations
POOL MEMBERSHIP RULES AND REGULATIONS – 2022 SEASON
The Legacy at Palmetto Farms Homeowner’s Association, Inc., amenities area is provided for the enjoyment of all Association members. As a safety measure, the Association periodically adopts and posts rules and regulations and monitors the compliance of various amenities. Members and their guests use the pool facilities at their own risk and agree to indemnify the Legacy at Palmetto Farms Homeowner’s Association, Access Management Group for any accident or injury suffered on the premises.
The following Rules and Regulations apply to all Association members and are posted within the facility.
Any accident occurring in the Amenity Area must be reported to the AMP Management Office immediately
FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE CALL: 911
NON-EMERGENCY CALL: (678) 813-2505
INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE A FEVER OR OTHER SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 SHALL NOT ENTER THE POOL AREA. GOOD HAND HYGIENE, INCLUDING HAND WASHING OR HAND SANITATION, IS REQUIRED. HANDSHAKING AND UNNECESSARY PERSON-TO-PERSON CONTACT IS PROHIBITED. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED. ALL PERSONS ENTERING THESE FACILITIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING, UTILIZING AND OCCUPYING THESE FACILITIES, THEY MAY COME INTO CONTACT WITH SARS-COV-2 AND COVID-19, AND PERSONS WHO HAVE CONTRACTED SARS-COV-2 AND COVID-19. ALL PERSONS ENTERING THESE FACILITIES FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING, UTILIZING AND OCCUPYING THESE FACILITIES, THEY MAY CONTRACT SARS-COV-2 AND COVID-19, WHICH IS KNOWN TO CAUSE RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, PNEUMONIA, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, AND DEATH. BY ENTERING, UTILIZING AND OCCUPYING THESE FACILITIES, ALL PERSONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN SOLE VOLITION AND RISK HAVING FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE RISKS INHERENT IN ENTERING, UTILIZING AND OCCUPYING THESE FACILITIES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Operating Dates: May 27th, through September 6th, 2022
- Operating Hours: Pool hours are 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM seven days a week.
- Management may close the pool at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to making needed repairs, cleaning, balancing chemicals, or in response to inclement weather.
- No swimming during thunder and/or lightning storms.
MEMBERSHIP, MEMBERS AND GUESTS:
- The Association Manager and Board have full authority to enforce the rules of the Association. Violations should be reported immediately to Management.
- Amenity (pool) membership is available only to Legacy at Palmetto Farms residents who are in good standing with the Legacy at Palmetto Farms Homeowners Association, Inc. All fees and assessments must be paid in full before pool membership will be granted.
- Legacy at Palmetto Farms residents may not be guests of a pool member.
- Members who abuse pool access in any way are subject to expulsion for the remaining year.
- Memberships are granted on an annual basis.
- All pool members must have in their possession current Photo ID at all times.
- Any person violating any of these rules is subject to immediate expulsion from the Amenity Area for the remainder of the year in the sole discretion of the Association Manager or Board.
- Management has discretionary authority to apply its best judgment to enforce any situation not fully covered by these rules, CC&R’s or Bylaws. Membership violation and revocation is not subject to refund of or pro-ration of remaining fees.
- Membership is non-transferable.
CONDUCT & SUPERVISION
- Members are responsible for the action and conduct of their guests. Any damage inflicted upon the Amenity property or equipment by a guest or member will be directly charged to the member. This includes the electronic entry gate.
- Management is not responsible for accidents or injuries. Persons using the Amenity facilities do so at their own risk.
- Persons using the Amenity agree to show ID upon request from Association Manager or Officers of the Association.
- Pool attendants may be used to monitor and control access; they are not lifeguards.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by a member adult. Teenagers 13, or older, may enter the pool area alone. Parents/caregivers are responsible for infants/non-swimmers at all times.
- Children who are not completely potty trained must wear swim diapers/rubber pants under suit and may not swim in the “big pool”, specifically beyond the mushroom.
- All swimmers must shower before entering pool.
- Swimming is permitted only during posted operating hours. Persons entering the pool after closing will be trespassing and may be subject to arrest for trespassing, or termination of privileges.
- Dive sticks, small pool balls, beach balls are permitted.
- Respect others by keeping noise to a minimum, covering the pool furniture with a towel when using tanning oils, leaving the pool furniture in pool areas, disposing of trash properly and keeping the pool gate closed.
- Radios, televisions, and other personal electronic devices must be kept at a reasonable volume so as not to interfere with the enjoyment of other members and their guests.
- GLASS IS NOT PERMITTED WITHIN THE ENCLOSED POOL AREA. Use Paper, Cans or Plastic containers only.
- Any person using any amenity or common area agrees to be videotaped should such technology be installed.
- The Homeowner Association, Legacy at Palmetto Farms entity, or Access Management Group, are not responsible for the loss or theft of any other personal possessions.
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- Pets, skateboards, super soakers, bicycles, and scooters.
- Glass containers, smoking of any kind, alcohol, drugs. No illegal drug use or public intoxication. No food or beverages in the pool.
- Activity of any kind other than swimming.
- Large flotation devices.
- Spitting, “nose-blowing”, or urinating in pool.
- Cut-offs, jeans, and other street clothing in the pool.
- Rough or boisterous conduct, running, wrestling, pushing, excessive water splashing, dunking, or imitating a drowning person, etc.
- No diving from the side of the pool or off another’s back or shoulders
- Presence in the water with a communicable disease or skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections.
- Unaccompanied children 12 years and under.
- No swimming during thunder and/or lightning storms.